Being a MENA tentmaker is a privilege with responsibilities and accountability that overlap beautifully with a growing, out-reaching love for Jesus. Never forget the important characteristics of an effective tentmaker (see The Seven Characteristics of a Tentmaker). In addition to those qualities, a MENA Tentmaker steps into a special relationship with God's work in the MENA region--one that calls for commitment and collaboration with those who share a burden for the message the world needs in these last days.
We invite you to join us as a MENA Tentmaker and connect with the larger circle of God's work in the MENA region through--
- STORY REPORTING. We're interested in hearing from you on a regular basis, with accounts of your experiences as a tentmaker. This is not a report of figures and numbers but of real-life happenings within your personal tentmaking mission.
- NETWORKING. Today's technology gives countless opportunities to communicate with other tentmakers through group chats and social networks. The limitations of our large MENA territory doesn't need to limit tentmakers from supporting each other and sharing ideas and inspiration.
- MENTORING. As you see the need, it's only natural to take on the role of and encouraging others to become tentmakers.
- COLLABORATING. As one of MENA's frontline gospel workers, you have the privilege of working alongside regional projects such as media followup and coordinated outreach plans that can make a difference in your city.
The MENA Tentmaker steps into a special relationship with God's work in the MENA region--one that calls for commitment and collaboration with others who share a burden for the message the world needs in these last days.
The MENA Tentmakers' Initiative is committed to encouraging tentmaking mission throughout MENA through three important aspects of MENA Tentmaking:
- IT'S ABOUT PEOPLE. The MENA Tentmaker is a personal emissary for God through the witness they have in their workplace and community of a personal Savior who gives hope to the individuals God places in their lives. That's why we want to have a people-oriented focus in all we do.
- IT'S ABOUT ACCESSIBILITY. The MENA Tentmaker is a self-initiated, self-motivated, self-funded gospel worker with mission passion, spiritual influence, intentional witness, cultural intelligence, sincerity, flexibility, and personal excellence. That's why we want every aspiring tentmaker to have access to the MENA Tentmaker network.
- IT'S ABOUT SUPPORT. The MENA Tentmaking Initiative is a resource for professionals and skilled workers in the region who feel called as tentmakers. That's why we want to be a support to one another on this journey.
Above all, MENA's Tentmaking Initiative team is committed to being used by God to strengthen MENA tentmakers in accomplishing what God has called you to do!