The MENA Total Employment (TE) support team is committed to encouraging tentmakers throughout the MENA region and to providing resources that specifically assist MENA TE tentmakers to be better-equipped for their specific focus to the the people of the region.
We recruit, screen, and come alongside mission-minded professionals who are interested in pursuing a job search in the secular workplace in the region. This might include helping you make contact with on-the-ground contacts, providing country information, or supporting short-term language training for those who show high job-placement and missional potential.
Once a TE tentmaker has a job, we consider ourselves part of the support system for their workplace mission, by initiating
- A secure TE social network for contact with the TE support team and other MENA TE tentmakers.
- Access to tentmaking inspiration and resources.
- An annual MENA-wide or regional TE retreat.
- Regional and local church collaboration for service and outreach.
- Prayer support for each MENA TE tentmaker.
Above all, MENA is committed to letting God use us to help tentmakers accomplish what God has called them to do!