However, let's begin by getting better acquainted:
- Read everything available on this site thoughtfully and prayerfully. If you have a question that still isn't answered, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We've learned that tentmaking is a new concept for many; we're happy to explain MENA's needs and challenges as thoroughly as possible before you pursue the possibilities.
- Fill out a MENA TE Interest Information form at http://on.menau.org/secure-applytm where you will be able to share family and church background as well as share your testimony. The site is secure, and the information you share is confidential.
- The Interest Information form requests an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) that should be included with your TE Interest Information.
- Begin looking for employment in the region. Our TE support team is available to share country and job search information that may be helpful to you. If you've been contacted regarding a job posting in the MENA region, and you've indicated an interest, that is the beginning of your job search!
- After we receive your CV and TE Interest Information, we will contact the references you supply. As the possibilities develop, someone from the TE support team may be in touch with you for a personal interview and to answer any questions you have.
- As we see God opening the doors for your mission in MENA, your name will be submitted to the MENA Union Adventist Missions Committee as a candidate as a MENA TE tentmaker.
- The job hunt varies between individuals and professions, but the one certainty is that the Lord's leading is essential, and as you see His hand in your plans, you will find a stronger faith in where He is leading you.